We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to expand our team.
Solutions Consultant Role
Concentric is offering a great opportunity to join our business development team. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic individuals that bring both technical skills and business process acumen to the role. You will be charged with assisting our Sales Team in preparing and delivering relevant, compelling and engaging solution demonstrations to our customers and prospects.
The right candidate will possess previous Corporate Performance Management or Business Analytics software experience, will be capable of undertaking hands-on proof of concept (POC) builds, and will have a talent for conveying the ROI and value differentiators of CPM solutions.
The role is a full-time position and will be based out of our London office. Candidates should expect extensive travel across the UK, with occasional trips overseas.
- Support sales and marketing campaigns by providing technical expertise and market intelligence to the business development team
- Serve as the industry expert in pre-sales meetings, workshops and seminars with customers and prospects
- Work with sales and services staff to assist in the production of responses to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Create and deliver on-message, convincing and competitive
- CPM solution demonstrations Build POCs that address client business requirements and communicate key value-add differentiators
- Be a brand ambassador for Concentric and talk intelligently about a Performance Management solution vision
- Act as the partner to our Sales Executives enabling us to develop customer relationships and convey an ability to solve customer business problems
- Own and develop our Solutions Factory portfolio of pre-packaged application, technical and service offerings
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business/industry experience
- A background in software administration, pre-sales support or consultancy in the Enterprise or Performance Management software industry (minimum 2 years experience)
- Oracle Hyperion or similar CPM vendor product expertise
- Thorough knowledge of CPM business processes, software tools and technologies
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Aptitude for eliciting relevant information in solution discovery sessions and driving opportunity from customer feedback
- Ability to work independently, taking initiative and ownership of assigned tasks
Joining our team will provide you with a platform for growth, stimulate your interest with variety and present opportunities for you to help our customers drive benefit from better business analytics.
The role offers:
- A chance to make a difference in an exciting and fast-moving market
- The opportunity to travel and engage with blue-chip companies across industry sectors
- A supportive working environment with a focus on customer success
- The opportunity to work with industry-leading software technologies
- A competitive and flexible salary and benefits package that includes 25 days holiday
Strictly NO AGENCIES.